Here is a list of things to try if devices are not showing up.
- Only plugs and lights will show up, cameras and routers will not appear on the list.
- Check that the device is connected to the internet via the Android or iOS app, if the device is greyed out or marked as local only it is offline.
- Check that the device is plugged in and the wall socket switched on.
- If some devices show up but not others, try switching plugs and lights off at the switch for a few seconds (this can be because they are registered in the wrong region).
- If the Wi-Fi connection is disconnected (ie the SSID or Wifi Password has changed) then follow the TPLink guide - How do I move my Kasa device to a different wireless network? | TP-Link
- Check you are using the correct username and password for tplinkcloud.com.
If none of these work please send me a debug email via the support tab in the app.